Wondering what to read or watch next? We’ve got you covered with selections handpicked by our librarians! Check out our top picks for August:
If you love ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ try one of these feminist dystopian novels
If you just finished watching ‘When They See Us,’ try these read-alikes
If you like political satire, try one of these titles
If you’re preparing to take a test, try one of these study guides
Accessing thousands of ebooks and audiobooks is easier than ever!
With the Libby app by OverDrive, you can borrow digital books instantly from the library’s most popular digital collection—featuring 55,000 fiction and nonfiction titles. The app is available on iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows 10+.
- Listen to audiobooks on your Google Home or Amazon Echo or in the car with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
- If you prefer reading on your Kindle, Libby can send your library books to it.
- All your loans and holds are consolidated on a single shelf.
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab.
- Positions, bookmarks, and notes are kept in sync across your devices.
- Sample any book with a tap—nothing to download or delete.
- Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with read-along audio.